- 1st - Cut & Blow Dry with Ben Cooke, Herbal’s celeb stylist, at Lockonego Salon (worth c. £200) in Central London
- 2nd - a year’s supply of Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner
- 3rd - a Herbal Essences Hamper
And there's more. As befits a significant anniversary they're doing what time-served rockers do and re-releasing highlights from their 90s back catalogue like the Smooth and Shine Classic Collections. But there's new material too such as the aforementioned Herbally Ever After range shampoo and conditioner, which we've been sent to try:
Personally, I'm eternally grateful to one product in particular: Herbal Essences 2-in-1 because (and I quote, from teenage daughter) 'it saves time in the shower.' She goes on to add that she likes it because it makes her hair nice and shiny too. But it's the first part of this endorsement I'd like to draw to your attention.
Because if Herbal Essences 2-in-1 actually makes her tenure in the bathroom shorter I'd hate to think where we'd be, as a family, without it.
So, thank you Herbal. And here's to another forty years of being in with a fighting chance of getting a few seconds in the bathroom.
To enter the competition, share your own memories or experiences of Herbal Essences below. Winners will be chosen from entries across a number of sites running this competition.
Terms and conditions:
1. Open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of
Procter & Gamble UK and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any
other person connected with this promotion.
2. The Prizes : 1st Prize covers: Cut & Blow Dry with Ben Cooke, Herbal’s celeb stylist, at
Lockonego Salon in Central London (worth up to £195) to be booked by 30 th April 2012.
Travel, accommodation and other costs are not included. 2nd Prize- a year’s supply
of Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner – 200ml bottles across one of Herbal
Essences ranges. 3RD Prize - a Herbal Essences Hamper of products worth up to £11.05
3. To enter leave your comment on the blog stating your favorite Herbal Essences moment.
Comment must appear by 13tH March 2013
4. No Purchase Necessary.
5. One entry per person.
6. After the closing date the winner will be chosen by a panel of judges including Ben
Cooke and an independent adjudicator based on the best comment. Winners will be
notified via the blog within 14 days of the closing date and they have 7 days from date
of notification to confirm their win and provide details of their name and address,
otherwise the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner.
7. The 2nd and 3rd prizes will be delivered within 28 days of prize claim being received.
8. Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity associated with the
9. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part.
10. The Promoter will not be liable for entries not received, incomplete, delayed or
11. Promoter reserves right to provide prizes of equal or greater value if prize is unavailable
for any reason.
12. Your personal details will only be used for the purposes of administering this promotion
13. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter:
Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey. KT13 0XP