But I digress. It'd be a lot easier just to answer the questions. So....
- Hottest movie star? Easy - Charlotte Gainsbourg
- Most expensive item ever bought (apart from house and car)? Hmm, tricky. A computer? A cooker? Carpets? Curtains? No, I have it: it's this painting, bought on our honeymoon in Cornwall.
- Most treasured memory? Oh, so many... Probably the sight of Sarah starting her long walk down the aisle three years ago. No way on earth was I going to miss that! Beautiful...
- Best gift received as a child? Model railway, aged about eight. Kept me amused for years! Made me the man I am today etc. In other words, it's got a lot to answer for!
- Biggest mistake you've made? Hmmm, tricky. Probably buying a car for forty-quid in my last year as a student. Suffice to say I had excellent value from AA membership!
- Four words to describe yourself? I'm not that old
- Highlight of 2008? Charlie: 13.1.08, to be precise!
- Favourite Film? Ma Femme est une Actrice (starring Charlotte Gainsbourg!)
- Something else not known about you? I'm not here. I'm there instead. Only today's the first day of my blog book-tour, and I'm a guest of the author, Gary Murning. Do pop along and say 'hello'.
- Which comic-strip character would you be? Hong-Kong Phooey
Now apparently, I'm supposed to pass this on to several other bloggers. But - of the dozens of blogs I read - I reckon there aren't many who haven't already done it. So the buck stops here. Blame Tara. (I do!)