I’m suffering something of a tagging backlog. I’ve still got Gadjo Dilo’s music list to finish (you can find that work in progress here); I was tagged a while ago by Soo as well so if I don't get this one done (courtesy of Cheshire Wife) I'll get so far behind I'll lose the plot. And apologies if you clicked the title expecting an anti-Chelsea Tractor rant. (I'll get round to that one!). Anyway, four questions and four answers to each question. So, here goes:
Four places that I go over and over...
- Bridlington sur Mer (my parents live there)
- Boston Stump (why wouldn't you, if you live in Boston?)
- Hunton Bridge, Herts (where Sarah's mum lives)
- Trinity Tots (where I can have a coffee and some adult company!)
Four of my favourite places to eat...
- Bizzarro (as often as possible, which is not often enough)
- The Ball House (although I don't think we've been back since setting it on fire!)
- The Star of India (Indian, obviously)
- Albert’s (Chinese, not obviously)
Four TV shows you could watch over and over...
- Fawlty Towers (why did they stop at twelve episodes?)
- In Search of… (Michael Wood’s history series. Has anyone out there got this on tape?)
- Test match cricket, on the BBC (preferably introduced by Peter West)
Four people who e-mail me regularly...
- Facebook (as of three weeks ago - that's another story!)
- My dad
- Sunday Times Wine Club
Now I'm supposed to tag four more bloggers, but I don't seem awfully successful in having that gauntlet taken up (I'm obviously choosing the wrong people!) so... I'm going to tag four non-blogging blog readers: Katy (go on, you know you want to!); Julie; Eric and Jeannette. They can e-mail me their answers, or else include them in a comment. There!